Security Cameras for your peace of mind
Your property is more than just a building. It is your place of work or living, it's where you have memories and items of importance. We all want to protect ourselves and our property from unwanted intruders. A security camera system will allow you to see your property any time of day, no matter where you are. You can always access a live view of your cameras in the palm of your hand on your mobile device. A camera system at home can help you keep an eye on your pets, your prized possessions or just check the kids are home safe and sound. Missing a parcel, look back at the saved recordings and check whether it arrived or not. A camera system for your home will bring peace of mind that your home is always being watched, even when you are not there.
At your business, a properly installed camera system will provide you with the peace of mind that your items and workers are protected. Cameras provide a natural deterrent to would be thieves, but if the unfortunate does happen, you will have the evidence to deal with it. If a problem arises with staff or customers, you can go back and see what happened and sort it out. Need to keep an eye on the coming and going of staff or deliveries, your cameras can be your eyes in the places you can't physically be. There are so many uses for a well designed, properly installed camera solution in your business, take a look and see how it can help you.
Why have Security Cameras?
We all know that stuff happens, something goes missing from the work place. A person wants to dispute that they were ever on your property. Your car gets hit in the carpark and there is no note left behind. Etc. etc. etc. The list goes on.
At Harmony Security Hamilton we get that, this is when a camera system can provide the evidence you need to see what really happened. So what are some of the advantages of having a security camera system at your property.
- Deterrent. Security cameras deter would be criminals from just walking onto your property. It will make them think twice about coming in as they know that there is a real chance they will be identified, giving the Police the information they need. They offer a real presence of uncertainty for the person that shouldn't be there as they never know if you are watching or not.
- Monitoring. Camera systems offer you live monitoring to see who is coming and going from your property at any time, day or night. You can have peace of mind that you can see exactly what's going on even when you are not there.
- Evidence. In the unfortunate event of a crime happening at your premises, having a camera system really does pay off as it provides a way of collecting evidence to help work out exactly what happened. Crimes can be solved far more easily with additional evidence from a security camera, helping place times, locations and, most importantly, suspects.
- Decision making. If a dispute ever comes up, whether privately or at a place of work. A camera system can provide vital information that can clearly show what happened and who was at fault. There is no denying the truth when the images can clearly show what happened and when.
- Keeping records. It is always helpful tp have a recorded account of what has happened and when. You can down load and keep your files secure for later reference, playback from the device itself or on your mobile device whenever you need to. A cloud based storage system can also offer a great way to ensure you never lose your information when you most need it.
There are many other reasons to consider having a camera system by Harmony Security Hamilton at your property, but no matter how you look at it, they are well worth the investment.
What is so great about Colour Image cameras?
You may be aware that security cameras have a black and white image at night. But what if you could see in colour, even in the dark!
Hik Visions ColorVu cameras offer a high definition colour image any time, day or night.
Now you will never miss that important detail and be able to see even in the darkest of corners with ColorVu.
Security Systems to protect your property
Be alerted of any intrusions with a Security alarm system for your home or business. Our range of alarm systems ensure you or the relevant authorities are notified of any intruders — even when you aren’t in the building.
We have a wide selection of alarm systems, each with their own features and advantages. Our professionals installers offer a personal service to ensure you receive the most suitable alarm for your needs. We’ll take care of the installation, maintenance and aftercare of your system, so you can relax knowing that your home or business is secure.
With instant notifications being sent to your personal mobile device or a monitoring station, you can be sure you are well protected and that you will not miss an unwanted intrusion.
Your security system can be remotely controlled for those times that you need to disarm the system for family member or trades person to enter with ease. Control your garage door or an allocated door for ease of entry. See who is coming and going with links to a camera system and check in your property any time, day or night.
You can choose form a range of Wireless or Wired Intruder Alarm Systems & Motion Detectors. Which you will suit you best can be determined by your Security technician with an on site consultation. There are advantages to both systems and depending on your property, one may be more suitable than the other.
Our wireless burglar alarm systems give you all the security of a full security system without the wires. They use battery-powered sensors and radio signals to communicate with a control panel, and can be quickly and easily installed by our professional team.
A wired system can be the solution when access for cabling is easily attained or you have a high amount of interference possible from other devices.
Wired or wireless systems offer the same benefits for your security and provide that first line of defense against intrusion.
Access Control Solutions
Traditionally, we all use keys that are turned in a lock of your door. When you have multiple people needing to access the same entry, it can become complicated to know who has a key. If it's lost, then how many doors need to be re-keyed? There is a simple answer to all your concerns.
Are you looking to secure your property but need to allow access 24/7. Do you have a number of staff or family members regularly coming and going from your property. Are you concerned that doorways may be left unlocked, or even worse, losing your key and not being able to get in.
With an access control system, you can control when and who can get into your place. It offers you control of your door ways, whether you would like Bluetooth access a keypad or tags. Entry into your property can be made easy with access control. You can control an entrance way that needs to be kept locked and allow only those you know in.
Add an Intercom system and you are offered a full colour live view of who is at the door. You can talk to them and let them know that they can come in, or to leave. Not going to be home but want to make sure you do not miss a caller. Have your intercom linked to your phone and never miss a caller. You can let the courier know where to leave your parcel, let your family into your home when you are still five minutes away. Keep an eye on your staffs coming and going.
Think this sounds like an option that you would like to have added to your property. Call us today and we can discuss your needs with you and work through your requirements.